Facebook Competition | Terms and Conditions
1. This prize draw is open to residents of the UK, Channel Islands, Isle of Man and Republic of Ireland aged 18 years or over, except employees of IHG, their families, agents or anyone else professionally associated with the draw.
2. Details of how to enter form part of the terms and conditions. It is a condition of entry that all rules are accepted as final and that the competitor agrees to abide by these rules. The decision of the judges is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
3. Entry is by both liking and commenting on the competition post which is located on the Facebook page of Crowne Plaza Aberdeen Airport Hotel. The winner will be chosen at random by software provided by Woobox from all entries received and verified by the Promoter.
4. Entry is restricted to one per person. Late, illegible, incomplete or corrupt entries will not be accepted. No responsibility can be accepted for lost entries and proof of transmission will not be accepted as proof of receipt.
5. The winner will be drawn at random from all correct entries received by the closing date. The winner’s name and county can be obtained by sending a stamp addressed envelope to Facebook Competition Winner (November 2017), Marketing Department, Crowne Plaza Aberdeen Airport, 2 international Gate, Dyce, Aberdeen, AB21 0BE. All entries must be received by 12 noon on Wednesday 6th December 2017.
6. The winner will be notified via the Facebook page of Crowne Plaza Aberdeen Airport Hotel and it is the winner’s responsibility to contact the hotel to claim the prize.
7. The prize as described is available on the date of publication.
8. One entrant will win a table of 10 people at the Christmas Party Night on Saturday 9th December 2017. The prize includes 3 course dinner from the Festive Party Nights menu, half a bottle of house wine person and entertainment. Any travel expenses, additional drinks, accommodation and other incidental costs other than those stated are not included. The prize is subject to the standard terms and conditions of Crowne Plaza Aberdeen Airport Hotel.
9. All elements of the prize are subject to availability, non-transferable, non-negotiable and there are no cash alternatives.
10. The winner may be required to participate in publicity.
11. Events may occur that render the prize draw itself or the awarding of the prize impossible due to reasons beyond the control of the Promoter and accordingly the Promoter may at its absolute discretion vary or amend the promotion and the entrant agrees that no liability shall attach to the Promoter as a result thereof.
12. Crowne Plaza Aberdeen Airport is responsible for the promotion, including the publication and adjudication of the prize draw.
13. English law applies and the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts shall prevail. Promoter: Crowne Plaza Aberdeen Airport, 2 International Gate, Dyce, Aberdeen, AB21 0BE.